Saturday 23 March 2013

Rotary Club of Yeovil penultimate presentation!

Bob, Kate, President Michael Nethaway, and Seb

On Tuesday, Bob, Seb and I were welcomed by President Michael Nethaway to the Rotary Club of Yeovil, to give our penultimate presentation about our Group Study Exchange. I can hardly believe that over 10 months ago the GSE adventure was only just beginning for me. The time has flown!

It was a pleasure to meet the rotarians and I really enjoyed speaking to them during dinner and sharing our tales of travelling. Our presentation went well, and as ever it was great to relive our experiences through describing them to the rotarians of club. As I said in my presentation, although the GSE trip was over months ago, our journey has continued, through the clubs we have visited in our District and through the friendships we have continued to make.

A very big thank you to Rotary Club of Yeovil for your warm and friendly hospitality. We enjoyed hearing about the pig racing too - what a good idea for a fun fundraising event!

We missed you Adele and Alice but look forward to our team reunion in Chippenham in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment