Wednesday 23 May 2012

Is there enough room in my bag?..

Side pockets... vacuum bags, all spaces considered!lol

As Kate mentioned, we have been busily getting all our things together, sharing advice and doing final prep to our presentation for Africa (Thanks Kate!). And..my guide books have arrived hooray!

All I can say is...there is not enough room in my bag for all the things I would like to bring! But, at the moment I have just piled things on top of my bag and will be properly packing later on today...

Yesterday, I had my last visit with David Conroy (Brit Valley Rotary clubs Secretary) before I am off. I showed him our Africa itinerary, my photo book I am taking and to thank him for all his help and the clubs for getting me to Africa. I am so grateful for this opportunity and will make the most of it, we have a great, dynamic team and I cannot wait to travel with them!

The next time I will be writing will be in Africa!

Kwaheri! (Goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment