Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ready to go!!!





So, I am all packed and ready to go. I leave for London today as I have an interview tomorrow for a research/internship opportunity when we return. After a lot of packing headaches, suitcases changes and weighing and re-weighing I am finally packed and ready!!! Thank you so much to all of the amazing advice from the team and fellow Rotary members (I couldn't have done it without you guys).

I'm getting really excited now and cannot wait to get to Heathrow on Friday, meet and catch up with the team and embark on this exciting adventure. It still doesn't seem fully real yet. I guess the next time I will be posting will be in Zambia, so see you all then. Signing out... Adele x

2 comments:

  1. Very organised! Ahh so exciting, I have added a blog today on my artist blog about the trip, the address is: www.alicejonesart.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I will check that out!!! See you later today :)

    ReplyDelete