Tuesday 5 June 2012


Captain’s Blog
Starship GSE 1200
What can I say! Just been going through my diary of events in the 10 days since we have been in Zambia – don’t think we could have crammed in anymore! The friendliness and generosity of the Rotarian hosts has been amazing, the vocational visits “flexible” and suited generally to specific team members. We have presented 8 times, the last one being to the three clubs in Kitwe where 28 of us enjoyed some excellent banter (I got fined again!). I was able to fulfil most of my wish list in Kitwe where I had lived for 7 years. The reception at GS4, where I was a director, was as though I had returned from leave.
We will be sorry to leave Zambia today but we look forward to the new challenges in Malawi.
 Posted by Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment